Tuesday, June 7, 2005

Sharing images

From my celebrity collection - From Mahogany, Diana Ross and Anthony Perkins, I've seen this film countless times, I usually watch it once a year. It's predictable, but fun and Diana Ross designs the clothes in this film. Harry Hamlin in Making Love another yearly film, Michael Ontkean from the same film, Montgomery Clift from the film, The Big Lift, Rob Lowe, publicity photo and poster, Sean and Robin Wright Penn, I took this photo at the Seattel film festival back in 98. Two of the Wayans brothers, this is really a great picture, great lines, a little brotherly love. From one of my all time favorite films, The Breakfast Club, I've seen this film countless times and it has become a yearly film. Although Molly Ringwald and Anthony Michael Hall aren't doing such great work I still collect their films when I run across them. Alley Sheedy appeared in the 4th season of Oz as a television executive. Judd Nelson continues to play off the wall characters and Emilio Estevez continues to work in films, writing and directing as well as acting. I met Emilion at SIFF back in 96 or 97.

No comments: