Monday, June 6, 2005

Repeats

There are many people that will watch a movie once and rarely care to see the movie a second time. There are people that have their favorite films and look forward to seeing them when they air on television or they may have a few of them in their collection. Then there are people like me who can watch a film over and over. I try to make it a point to see certain films once a year since I have so many old films, plus new films to keep up with. LOL. Film is my life. I watched Party Monster for the 4th time tonight. It's entertaining. I have to look in my collection to see which films I have not watched. Which films haven't been opened and which films need a look see. That's enough to keep me busy. LOL. Thanks for stopping by. Keep an open mind. Why not watch a movie in your free time. Take care. Pictures will be coming soon to all journal entries and webshots. Stay tuned.

No comments: