Friday, June 10, 2005

Everything Hollywood

What's on the movie menu? I'm trying to decide which videos I want to watch. I was thinking, Mother's Boys and perhaps Death of a Centerfold, which both star Jamie Lee Curtis. Mother's Boys is a cross between, The Hand that Rocks the cradle and Fatal Attraction. Death of a Centerfold is the TV version of the Dorothy Stratton murder. Dorothy Stratton was a playboy centerfold and playmate who did a few films. Her most famous I believe is Galaxina with Avery Shriever, lots of T & A. I haven't watched She's Gotta Have in a while, that's Spike Lee's first theatrical release. Seven Years in Tibet and perhaps 12 Monkeys. That should be a nice start for the videos for next week. I watched Hollywood Homicide for the 4th time. I saw it the first time last year while in Seattle chillin' with my brah watching cable. It was quite funny and I just had to have it in my collection. That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by, keep an open mind. Oh and I'll be working on my 100 favorite film lines.

No comments: