Thursday, June 9, 2005

Let's do video

Next week I will watch a few videos, breaking away from the DVD's. I'll list the line up soon. Someone told me that there would be a special running with the 100 favorite lines from movies. I'm gonna compile my list of some of my favorite lines from movies. Some may not be printable. LOL. Tonight I watched About Schmidt for the 2nd time. The first time I saw this film my father had passed away and now I watch it almost 2 months after my mother's passing. Life is made up of the simple things. Not about all the money, you can't take it with you. It's about the here and the now. Enjoying life, and so many people miss out on that. They work and work and never get to enjoy themselves. I've known several people who retired and shortly after passed away. All the plans they had hoped to do after they retired. Waiting to travel and never getting the opportunity. Think about what it is you want to do and as soon as you can put it in motion. If you live long enough then do it again, but don't put things off. Thanks for stopping by, keep an open mind.

No comments: