Tuesday, June 21, 2005

My Giant

I guess it was when I got into modeling that I actually found myself attracted to taller people. I always wished I were at least 6' tall, but you can have everything can you? I knew my modeling career was limited at 5' 8" but being thin gave the illusion that I was taller and I always wore shoes with a higher heel so that made me at least 5' 9". Being around taller people just makes me feel tall and I always have to look up so it keep me standing tall. The tallest person I've known was 6' 6" and I know a few people that stand at 6' 5" and 6' 2".

In the film My Giant we find a man that is tall, so tall in fact that he is thought of as a freak. Most tall people don't have the greatest coordination. They are always tripping or stubbing their toes. It takes a great foundation to balance a tower. My Giant is an interesting film that stars Billy Crystal as an agent who is out for the almighty dollar. Then he has to deal with his feelings and understand that money isn't everything. Sometimes we just have to do good for the sake of doing good. This film could be considered a tear jerker. If you like Billy Crystal, I think you'll like this film. Thanks for stopping by and keep an open mind.

No comments: