Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Sunday Bloody Sunday

I love when the English use the word bloody. Of course I don't recall it being used in this film at all.

1-11-06 Sunday Bloody Sunday, this is not the film I was expecting. I guess for it’s time it was controversial, but it wasn’t like Making Love or Cruising. The story revolves around a doctor who loves a young man who loves an older woman. The young man spends his time going back and forth enjoying the company of both parties until he gets tired. His main focus is his art and not his relationship with either party. Artists are difficult creatures sometimes. They are hard to understand and their art is their life. I think I know something about that. LOL. Thanks for stopping by; keep an open mind. Tonight’s feature will be, Million Dollar Baby.

No comments: