Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The Gingerbread Man

1-18-06 The Ginger Bread Man - The film stars a few heavy weights, Robert Duvall, Daryl Hannah, Robert Downey, Jr., Troy Beyer, Tom Berenger and Kenneth Branaugh. The film is filled with twists and turns, using the tale of the Ginger bread man as an outline. Catch me if you can. I’m sure the book was better than the film, but I liked the idea of a hurricane being the undercurrent. It’ll help me when I begin my tale. In keeping with my theme of films made in and around Louisiana. Tonight’s feature will be the controversial, Angel Heart. Thanks for stopping by; keep an open mind.

All images are from the film, Island in the sun. Notice the natural beauty and sexual aura being given by all of the characteres. 1) John Justin and Dorothy Dandridge 2) Harry Belafonte and D. D. 3) Harry Belafonte and Joan Fontaine 4) Joan Collins

No comments: