Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Mr. 3000

   Mr. 3000 - I finally sat down and watched this film. It was okay. I’m not a Bernie Mac fan. The reason I got this film is because I had a very, very small part. So small in fact you can’t even see me. I thought the scene might get cut and then it appears early in the film. If they hadn’t done a fade in you might get to see me moving around. This week I’ll be watching films that were filmed in and around New Orleans. I spoke with Paul Sorvino, but I didn’t know he was in the film. It’s funny how you can be a part of something and not know what the finished product will be. Now I understand how Bob Guccione pulled off Caligula. Anyway, the film stars Angela Basset and Steve Haughn, I think that’s his name. He played in Sahara with Matthew, 8 mile with Eminem and National Security with Martin Lawrence. He’s always the side kick, a little comic relief. Mr. 3000 is a Bernie Mac film, he appears in every scene. If you like Bernie Mac or if you like Baseball then you’ll enjoy this film. In case your wondering which scene I am in. It’s when Bernie is batting balls in the batting cage, I’m one of the janitors in the background. Then they do a fade in, inside of a baseball. Tonight I will watch, The Gingerbread Man. This should be interesting. Thanks for stopping by; keep an open mind.

No comments: