Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Only Disney can

I watched the Hunchback of Notre Dame as I move into five days of animated films. Disney has managed to throw in religion, amongst the love story based on the story by Victor Hugo. The voices of Demi Moore, Tom Hulce and Jason Alexander are featured in this musical of yet another beauty and the beast story. There were too many musical numbers for me. Maybe it was the fact that the numbers weren't so entertaining. Maybe it was my mood. I'm not sure. The visuals were great, but The Prince of Eqypt remains my favorite film when it comes to animated humans, but The Lion King is still tops for it's spectacular visuals. If you like animation you'll enjoy this film. Lots of jokes even one scene taken from the Wizard of Oz. See if you can find it. Thanks for stopping by; keep an open mind.

No comments: