Thursday, August 4, 2005

Straight to the point

There are many people that can't deal with the fact that I say what's on my mind and really don't give a... what others think about me. I'm a go with the flow kinda guy. I'm intelligent, adventurous and I like making my own rules as I go along. I support my friends and family, but the minute someone says they are going to do something and they don't it doesn't set well with me.

I watched Basquiat yesterday and Erin Brochovich this evening. Both characters were very unique in the fact that they played by their own rules. Using what they had to get where they felt they wanted to be. Though my life may appear like a book or movie, that's just the way my life was scripted. One episode after the other. It's such a great thrill ride. I like stepping into different arenas and seeing how well I can adapt to the surroundings. I can pull a story from just about any experience as some of you know. Life is meant to be lived to its fullest. Don't sit around thinking about the things you would like to do. Make it happen!!! Obstacles are created by ourselves, not other people.

I think I got a bit heavy on this one. Oh well, deal with it. This weeks line up: Mona Lisa Smile, with Julia Roberts. I think she has the prettiest smile in Hollywood. I'd love to sit down and chat with Julia sometimes. I think Julianne Margoulies is the best looking actress I've met to date. She wore no make up and television does not do her justice. Salma Hayek is also a beautiful actress standing at about 5' 4" and stacked. Oh, I'm sorry, I got off track. Continuing with the line up, Gods and Monsters, Pretty in Pink, The Breakfast Club and Zero Effect. I've see this films many times, but as you know I love movies. See if you can find these films in your local video store or the library which they are free there. Watch along with me and share your comments on what you get out of these films.

Thanks for stopping by and keep an open mind.

No comments: