Tuesday, August 2, 2005

Movies, movies, movies

I watched bits and pieces of movies that I had never seen before. There are some that I think I would like to see now in its entirity. The Man without a Face with Mel Gibson, Runaway Jury with Dustin Hoffman and Gene Hackman. The movie was filmed entirely in New Orleans. Flatliners with Julia Roberts, Kevin Bacon and Keifer Sutherland. Lots of reality shows. I couldn't believe the number of shows that are out there on cable. Currently I'm watching Miami Vice the first Season. This weeks movies will include, Erin Brochovich, The Mexican, The Brothers, Sleeping with the Enemy and Basquait. If you can find them at your local video store or libray, then watch them with me. Thanks for stopping by, keep an open mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julia roberts is a fascinating actress isn't she? ENJOY!