Friday, July 1, 2005

Movie Changes

You ever felt like a Meatball?  Or a Geek? Last night I watched the film Meatballs, but it was different. The soundtrack to the film had been changed. This is the second time I've watched a movie where the music was different from when I saw it the first time. The other film was Sixteen Candles. In Meatballs the theme song has been modified if you will. Rick Dees still gets credit, but Bill Murray has a voice over on the DVD. The VHS copy still remains with the original soundtrack. In Sixteen Candles the seen on the school bus changes when it goes from laser disc to television to video. The kids on the bus are playing kazoos and the song sounds similar to that of Star Wars and I also believe the opening titles sequence the music has changed. I'll be watching the film again to make sure. I think I'll do a Molly Ringwald film fest. If you want something to entertain you a little and if you haven't seen either of these films in a long time, give it a look see. Thanks for stopping by, keep an open mind.

No comments: