Thursday, July 7, 2005

The God who wasn't there

I tried to write about this film the other day and AOL wouldn't allow me. Was that a sign or what? I'm the type of person that believes everyone should have the right to believe what they want. We all have to believe something right? The God who wasn't there is a documentary about whether or not the bible is a valid account of events dealing with God. There are many valid points that are made and some comedic humor also. When things are taken out of context things can be funny. Religion is something I don't discuss unless I'm defending my views on something. If you like documentaries and you want to see something interesting, perhaps get some answers to questions you may have, check this film out. Thanks for stopping by; keep an open mind.

No comments: