Monday, July 11, 2005

Secret Window

Last night I watched Secret Window for the 2nd time. I like this movie because I am a writer if only for myself and the mind has a tendency to wander. Sometimes it can be very confusing, but I like it. I become my characters and get involved in their lives so that when its read you will believe it. The events are actual accounts of reality. Secret Windown is based on the Stephen King short story Secret Window, Secret Garden which can be found in the collection of shorts, Four Past Midnight. This week the line up is as follows: I continue to watch The Sopranos, it appears to be getting better. Could have just been my mood. I can get like that, if I'm not in the right mood even the funniest thing can be not so funny. The Silence of the Lambs, Red Dragon, Hannibal, Dahmer, Gacy, Seven and Kalifornia. Kalifornia is one of my favorites. Check 'em out with me if you can get your hands on them. Thanks for stopping by, keep an open mind.

No comments: