Monday, February 20, 2006

Three movies in one day

It was a triple threat today of movies. I stayed in so was nothing else to do. I watched, Waterproof with Burt Reynolds, April Grace. Whitman Mayo and Janet DuBois. You may remember Whitman from Sanford and Son and Janet from Good Times. April Grace is a lovely actress that is coming into her own. She has appeared in such films as Playing by Heart and Magnolia. In Waterproof she has the lead which is the first time I've seen her in a lead role. It's an interesting film, sort of a comedy drama. Very touching and gives you something to think about.

French Kiss stars Meg Ryan and Kevin Kline. I'm not a big fan of Meg Ryan. I don't know, maybe she's too cute. I saw her in When Harry Met Sally because of Billy Crystal. To see a film because it starred her well, it wasn't something I'd run out and do. It's an interesting film that also stars Timothy Hutton and Jean Reno.

The Mirror Has Two Faces rounded out the evening of films. The film stars Barbra Streisand, Jeff Bridges, Pierce Brosnan, Mimi Rogers, George Segal and Lauren Bacall. It's a good film about love, sex, relationships and mathematics. There has to be a formula to love. So far no one has figured that one out. All of the films were quite entertaining. Check them out if you haven't seen them. Thanks for stopping by; keep an open mind.

No comments: