Wednesday, February 1, 2006

Coming to America

It has been years since I've seen this film. Although I didn't find it laugh out loud funny it does have some moments. There were people in this film that I didn't know were apart of it at the time. Of course they weren't famous either. Eric LaSalle, Cuba Gooding, Jr., Garcelle Beauvais, Vanessa Bell, Paul Anderson, Shari Headly, James Earl Jones, Samuel L. Jackson, Madge Sinclair, John Amos, Asenio Hall and of course Eddie Murphy. There was some controversy surrounding this film when EM was accused of stealing the story for the film. I think that's probably why I saw it originally. I love a controversial film. Thursday night's feature is Chill Factor with Cuba Gooding, Jr. and Skeech Ulrich. Thanks for stopping by; keep an open mind. Upcoming films I'll be watching, A Time to Kill, Harlem Nights, Above the Rim, Cool World, Priest, johns and Wild River. Check 'em out with me.

No comments: