Friday, February 3, 2006

Chill Factor

This film stars Cuba Gooding, Jr. and Skeet Ulrich. Why would someone name their child Skeet? Has to be short for something or a nickname and he wanted to be different. He just skeet on out of there. LOL. Must have been a running joke when he was growing up. The film is an interesting action film about a nuclear type formula that can wipe out a thousand mile radius. Cuba and Skeet young guys who've had run ins with the law are our unlikely heroes as they try to do good while dealing with their own insecurities and their differences with each other. I've seen this film many times. Its good entertainment. Today I'll go out and see if I can find any other films to add to my collection. Next week I hope to have Making Love. I've waited a long time for this film to be released. Just two more, Cruising with Al Pacino and Mahogany with Diana Ross. Tonights feature, L.A. Law (The Movie). Thanks for stopping by; keep an open mind.

No comments: