Tuesday, February 7, 2006

Do you speak Spanglish?

 The first time I saw this film I was on a flight to Kona, HI. It was a double feature, Spanglish and Because of Winn Dixie. The film introduced us to several child stars. The most I’ve ever seen in one film. Paz Vega is easy on the eyes. Tea Leoni who I’ve liked since her days on the Fox network gives a great performance along with Cloris Leachman and Adam Sandler. I’m not a big fan of Adam Sandler, but every now and then he gives a performance that is real. He was good in Punch Drunk Love. If you haven’t seen this film I highly recommend it. it’s a film that makes us look at not taking life so serious and accepting things for what they are. We can’t all be perfect. Who is perfect anyway? Okay, I’ve just started a debate. Cool. Thanks for stopping by; keep an open mind.

No comments: