Wednesday, July 26, 2006

South Pacific

For it's time this had to be a controversial film. It dealt with predjuces and interacial romance. The scenery is beautiful and it made me long for Kona. It's an interesting film with a great cast. If you haven't seen this fillm you should give it a look see. If you're not into musicals make an exception. It has great moments and something for everyone. Tonight I'll be watching The Misfits, which stars Clark Cable, Marilyn Monroe and Montgomery Clift. The upcoming line up includes: Titan A.E., Rent, A Chorus Line, 16 Blocks and Aeon Flux with my girl Cherlize Theron. So watch along if you can. Thanks for stopping by; keep an open mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Mother liked this film, so I wound up sitting with her watching it while she was not well.  I didn't get all the undertones at the time, being a child.  Still I happen to remember it surprisingly well. I hardly ever watch movies or tv, but I may view this again to see what my different take as an adult on it is.
I found your journal from Open Mind.
~Mary