Monday, July 17, 2006

I do love movies

I watched Spanking the Monkey a few nights ago. Last night I watched The Craft. I watched Alexander and The Poseidon Adventure as a tribute to Red Buttons, but also the other actors who have passed on. The Poseidon Adventure is one of my all time favorite films. I'm trying to get my top 256 films together and it is going to be difficult. I love so many films, but I think I can narrow it down. I just have so many films in my collection. The time has come though to get my life in order. Having things at my finger tips should I have to leave in a hurry. Spanking the Monkey is an interesting film about a young boy having to care for his mother who has broken her leg. He has to put his plans on hold because his father won't. Sometimes parents put so much pressure on their kids. The Craft is an interesting film that stars Neve Campbell and Robin Tunney. It's about teenage witches learning to use their powers. It's the good against evil tale and teaching people a lesson. Skeet Ulrich and Breckin Meyer also appear. Alexander is an epic spectacle that features an all star cast of up and coming stars, along with a few heavy weights. The cast includes, Sir Anthony Hopkins, Val Kilmer, Angelina Jolie, Rosario Dawsen, Jared Leto, Johnathan Rhys Davies and Collin Farrell. If you haven't seen any of these films, maybe you might want to give them a peek. Thanks for stopping by; keep an open mind. Tonight I may watch Priest or Cool Hand Luke. It's all up in the air. Come back to find out.

No comments: