Saturday, July 22, 2006

Chicago, The Italian Job

When I saw Chicago I was absolutely amazed at the editing for this film. I knew that this film would be nominated and should definitely win for best editing. The cast was incredible and it's a good movie if you like musicals. I still like A Chorus Line, but Chicago has more energy. The film stars Catherine Zeta Jones, Renee Zellweger, Richard Gere, Queen Latifah, John C. Reily and Taye Diggs. If you have not seen this Oscar winning film, give it a look see.

I've seen The Italian Job several times. The film stars some of my favorite actors. Cherlize Theron, Mark Wahlberg, Seth Green, Mos Def, Edward Norton and Donald Sutherland. There were several reasons why I like the film even though it is based on a film of the same name. It's opening sequence takes place in Venice, Italy. It's an interesting story and it turned out to really be a great film worth watching more than once. I give this film high marks. You must give it a look see.

Thanks for stopping by; keep an open mind.

No comments: