Saturday, August 5, 2006

I'm still watching

Since I don't get much activity here I'm sort of letting it go. Just in case I'll write a little something. I've seen many films since the last entry, all in the privacy of my own home. I just can't seem to find anything that I really want to go to the theater to see. Of course in the next few weeks I can list many. Idlewild with Outkast, I thought about seeing Clerks II, but I always thought Chasing Amy was the sequel. I did watch Clerks last week and it's still a good film. I really want to see Dream Girls. There is a thriller with Robin Williams that looks interesting. There are also a large amount of horror films this month. I think I get it. You go and see them now and then by October they'll all be on DVD so you can have your own fright fest in your home theater. Let's see if I can remember what I've watched. Aeon Flux, 16 Blocks, A Place in the Sun, St. Elmo's Fire, Chicago and Rent which I truly enjoyed. Coming up I'll be watching, Titan A.E., A Chorus Line, V for Vendetta, Die Hard and Die Hard 2. Thanks for stopping by; keep an open mind.

No comments: