Thursday, June 1, 2006

It must be my laptop.

I write these great entries and then my computer freezes and it vanishes. Back to the drawing board. Time for a rewrite. I'll do a review of the film Class of 1984. The year is 1982 and Mark Lester has come out with a film to warn the school system what is surfacing. Mark got his inspiration from the newspaper headlines and such films as The Blackboard Jungle, Rebel without a cause and I was a teenage werewolf. The film stars Perry King, Roddy McDowell, Timothy Van Patten, and Michael Fox before he added the J. Michael was a Canadian actor before the series Family Ties. Class of 1984 was controversial, it was ahead of it's time. It pushed buttons and brought out something in the actors. The performances were real. You loved and hated the characters at the same time. This film holds up quite well. If you haven't seen Class of 1984, I highly recommend it. If you remembered seeing it, see it again. It's a shame it took so long for this film to reach DVD, but it's sure to inspire another generation of thugs. We have to stop the madness. The future belongs to us all. Thanks for stopping by; keep an open mind.

No comments: