Monday, June 12, 2006

The Seattle film festival

The Seattle film festival is currently underway. The festival began May 25, 2006 to the theme, Play Along. The film ends on June 18, 2006. I'm still trying to catch up on films from last years festival among regular theatrical releases. I purchased a used copy of 13 conversation about one thing. I hope to watch that soon. I've been doing the school related films throwing in a few unsuspecting surprises. Street of Dreams, stars Ben Masters and Morgan Fairchild. Basket Ball Diaries which is Leonardo's best role since What's eating Gilbert Grape. Fast times at Ridgemont High still holds up. No one plays a surfer dude better than Sean Penn. And my favorite actress who performs the best felatio on screen is Jennifer Jason Leigh. She shows a good example in the cafeteria scene with a carrot. The film brought us some incredible talents. I bought a DVD recorder so I'm trying to figure out how it is supposed to work. I want to put Listen to me, Mahogany, Torch Song Trilogy and Time Slip on disc. I'll devote tomorrow into getting it together. Tonight I'll create some other type of art. The film for tonight is A Thing Called Love which stars River Phoenix, another great talent. I want to watch The Mosquito Coast again. I really like that film. Some of the other films I've watched since my last entry are, Thrashin', K-2, The Boys Next Door and Dazed and Confused. Matthew McConauhey utters those famous words, "Keep on living." Thanks for stopping by; keep an open mind. Go and watch a movie, any movie.

No comments: