Sunday, June 18, 2006

13 Conversations about one thing

I decided to take it easy yesterday. Put some DVDs in order and watch a few movies. 13 Conversations about one thing stands out. The film stars Clea DuVall, Matthew McConaughey, Alan Arkin, Amy Irving and John Tuturro. The other film I watched was Stander with Thomas Jane. It's an okay film set against the backdrop of South Africa and Apartheid. It's a film about a cop gone bad, but with good intentions. The film has an interesting ending. There was also Reversible Errors which stars Tom Selleck, William H. Macy, Felicity Huffman, Glen Plummer and Shamir Moore. It was one of those made for TV or cable mini series. Lots of twists that make it all interesting. I love piecing things together. Some of it is predictable, but its entertaining none the less. Today I'll try to squeeze in three more films that I have, that I haven't viewed. Thanks for stopping by; keep an open mind.

No comments: