Sunday, November 27, 2005

OZ

I'm now watching the fourth season of OZ. This is the second time for that one. It's quite good as I lead up to the last season. I just hope the 5th season goes out properly if there isn't a sixth season. Last night I watched Reindeer Games. Just so happened it was one of the films I brought with me from my last visit to NOLA. As soon as I finish OZ I think I'll do an animated fest. I have lots of Disney stuff. They are my favorite. I hope to buy a few new movies next week or maybe a series or two. I'm debating on the 20th anniversary of Oprah DVD. If the price comes down or if I can find a used copy. Time for a visit to Waterloo. I want to add Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy and I think I want Kung Fu Hustle. There is a Hip Hop movie that looks like fun. There is a film called The Trial with Anthony Perkins and Orsen Wells at Half Price Books. I'll make up my mind. Don't want to get too many DVDs that aren't on my list. I've also been thinking about finally getting a DVD recorder. I have several movies that don't seem as if they will ever make it to DVD. Mahogany with Diana Ross and Anthony Perkins, Cruising with Al Pacino, Sparkle with Irene Cara and Phillip Michael Thomas, Class of 1984 with Perry King and Michael Fox before he was Michael J. Fox, and Making Love with Harry Hamlin, Kate Jackson and Michael Ontkean. Just to name a few.

No comments: