Thursday, November 24, 2005

Let's do it again

I like movies, no I take that back, I love movies. I watch movies often. At least one a day. I recently watched Sahara for the 2nd time and I watched The Wedding Planner for the 6th time. JLO and Mathew Maconaghey are great. I've been watching the HBO series OZ. Each time I get a new season I start from the beginning. I think this is some of the best writing ever. In my opinion its better than the Sopranos and Six feet under. It's gritty, a bit edgy, wild and always entertaining. After I finish OZ I'll do Miami Vice and then Dallas. I'll probably go back to Johnny Quest and Friends. I have the first season of GoodTimes and a few episodes of ER. I'm thinking about getting the series 1st and Ten. The price is right and I do like some of the stars attached to the series. I'll let you know. The 20th anniversary of Oprah seems like a good DVD to have, I'll wait for the price to come down, but the proceeds to benefit charity. I'll think about it. Thanks for stopping by; keep an open mind.

No comments: