Saturday, November 26, 2005

Film recommendations

Are you looking for some films to get you throught the holidays? Here is a list of some of my favorite holiday films. The Wizard of OZ, I usually watch this one around Thanksgiving. When I was younger they would televise it around that time. Toy Story, Monster's Inc, Jingle all the way, A Christmas Story, A chance of snow, A Charlie Brown Christmas, Rudolph the Red nosed Reindeer, Reindeer Games and Die Hard. This is only a few of my favs. This year I'll have to find some new holiday films as the majority of my collection remains in NOLA. Soon I'll be reunited with it. I'm gonna buy myself some cases that I can transport my films where ever I'll be for long periods of time. I can keep myself occupied. LOL. Thanks for stopping by; keep an open mind.

No comments: