Thursday, April 21, 2005

Movies are my life

While I'm gone, continue to watch movies with me. Here is the tentative line up for the 1st annual D & D DVD film festival in Kailua Kona, Hawaii. Sideways, The Low Life, Coffy, The Players Club, Trois 2, Living out Loud, Bringing down the house, Without a paddle, Dirty Pictures, Set it Off and Ray. Check them out at your local video store or the library. Here are some celeb pictures, thanks for stopping by and keep an open mind. 1) Anthony Perkins and Jane Fonda from the film Tall Story. If you run across this film on DVD, would you please let me know 2) Billy Dee Williams and James Caan from the film Brian's Song 3) William Marshall from the film Blacula 4) Bo Derek from the film 10 5) Farah Fawcett 6) fashion model and actress, Iman 7) Janet, photo from the album of the same name. It as digitally enhanced by someone else. The celebrity photos are all part of my collection. I have friends in the industry who know I collect this stuff so they send it to me. 8) Ex football great, Jim Brown in one of his controversial roles 9) Madonna 10) From the film No Man's Land. I have not seen this film, but the photo and the actors eyes are intense. 11) This is the Lovely and sexy Pam Grier that most of you hear me talk about. She is my ideal woman. There's a long story that goes with my fascination for this Icon. One day I'll tell the entire story. Until then, you get bits and pieces. She is my version of Marilyn Monroe. 12) Sally Fields and Paul Newman, from the film Absence of Mallice.

No comments: