Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Stealing Beauty

The film Stealing Beauty is an interesting story of a young girl who comes to spend the summer with a family she hasn't seen in years. Now that she's all grown up, everyone sees her sexual awakening. The chase begins to take her innocense surrounded by artists and beauty. Here are some celebrity photos that are a part of my collection. I will post some of the photos I have taken of celebrities in the future. 1) Brad Davis, he has such a way of communicating with the camera. His career was short, but very crucial. He will be known for his role in Midnight Express, but appeared in many films and TV specials, including Roots and Chariots of Fire. His drug addiction killed him and his career. 2) The Angels, this was my show growing up as a teenager. T&A TV as it was called. (Tits and ass, for those of you not familiar with the term.) My favorite angel was Jacklyn Smith, I think it was the walk and the smile, she played, Kelly Garret. and Kate Jackson played Sabrina Duncan. I wasn't really a fan of Farrah Fawcett who played Jill Monroe. 3)Michael Ontkean in a scene from Making Love 4) Harry Hamlin in a scene from Making Love 5) What's this? A sneak into the fetish world...It's actually one scene from the SIFF program cover of 1993 6) King Kong, the remake Thanks for stopping by, keep and open mind and stop back often

No comments: