Friday, May 30, 2014

Happy 40th SIFF Part Four


May 16 - June 9,1996 - Life Divided by 24


I never really got that theme, but that is the beauty of art, not everyone gets it. I met Emilio Estevez that year.

The films that I saw included, The Umbrella’s Under The Cherbourg (DDDD) France, Man of the Year, The Confessional (DDD) Canada, Great Britain and France, Intimate Relations Great Britain, Canada, I met Director Philip Goodhew, Stonewall (DDDD), Transpotting (DDDDD), Next Year We’ll Go To Bed by Ten (DDDD) Italy, Drunks, Girls Town (DDDD) I met director Jim McKay, I shot Andy Warhol (DDDD), Phenomenom (DDD), The Trigger Effect (DDDD), Welcome to the Doll House




Here is my new rating system. DDDDD highly recommend. DDDD It should be watched. DDD Entertaining DD So, so if you like the stars. D Just out of curiosity watch it.
(I like all movies. Even those that most people don’t like, it makes for great conversation.)


Check out my other blogs:
http://ArtbyDlonzo.blogspot.com
http://dlonzo-OpenYourMind.blogspot.com


The Seattle International Film Festival will celebrate it’s 40th year in May of 2014. I’ll review some of my favorite films. And talk about my experiences from 1993 - 1999. Continuing with part five next week.

Thanks for stopping by, and do come back again or become a follower. Remember to keep an open mind.

No comments: