Friday, April 15, 2011

Tickets

A friend that I met ten years ago at a film festival party sends me some of his movies from time to time when he is finished looking at them. Since I love film, I never pass up any movies regardless of what they are about. Watching film is very inspirational and I admire anyone that can do something I haven’t done yet.

Tickets is an interesting film that is set on a train in Italy. It brought back memories of my train ride from Milan to Pordenone. The film follows several characters and their slight interaction as the story captures them from different points of the train ride and their connection.

Each segment had a different director. I was not familiar with any of the stars that appeared in the film, but it was quite entertaining. Riding a train in Europe is quite the experience. You get to see people from all over going to their next destination or returning home. There are many languages being spoken from time to time. The scenery can be breath taking depending on how long of a ride you’re taking.

Thanks for stopping by, do come back and become a follower while you’re here.




www.artbydlonzo.blogspot.com

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=54325957

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=54365247

No comments: