Monday, May 29, 2006

Stag

I couldn't put my hands on the film Class of 1984, so I settled for Stag. I'm not sure where my films is, but it's around here somewhere. I purchased Stag because of the cast and the storyline seemed like the incident with the Lacross team. The film was compared to 12 Angry Men which is a favorite film of mine. I also find it similar to the film Headless Body in a Topless bar. I like films that deal with the psyche of people. This is a stretch for both Mario Van Peeples and Andrew McCarthy. Mario plays a geeky upper middle class lawyer and Andrew plays a drug dealer/bad guy. He is usually the goody two shoes in the films so it was interesting to see him with yellow teeth and acting sleazy. The cast also includes Kevin Dillon, brother of Matt. Kevin and Andrew starred in the film Heaven Help Us. Ben Gazarra, Jerry Stiller, singer Taylor Dane and a few others. It's an interesting film on what a person will do to save face. Thanks for stopping by; keep an open mind.

No comments: