Wednesday, March 8, 2006

I'm still watching

Since It's hard out here for a pimp won an Oscar for original song I've been in a good mood. The fact that Philip Seymour Hoffman has won an Oscar has made me happy. In time Terrence Howard will win an Oscar. There are many great performances for him to give. Just as Seymour has done with Magnolia, Boogie Nights, Happiness and The Talented Mr. Ripley. Tonight I watched I Robot which I enjoyed for the second time. Tomorrow I'll watch Day After Tomorrow. I'm going to have to get me a television and DVD player to watch movies on. It takes its toll on the laptop. I watched War of the Worlds while I was in NOLA and the special effects were remarkable. The story however was weak. I'm glad King Kong won a few Oscars. The special effects as I stated in my review were spectacular. Once I file away my DVDs I'll see how many openings I have to purchase movies for my collection. Thanks for stopping by; keep an open mind.

No comments: