Friday, March 10, 2006

Day After Tomorrow

I've watched this film 3 times now. I just get in these moods when I want to see certain films. Last week I watched War of the Worlds which gave me a flashback of Katrina and now this film. A few months ago I watched Category 6 which was also about the ultimate of disasters around the world all at once. One day it could happen. I would hope not because we'd really be in trouble. The special effects in the film are really good. It's difficult to tell a story when you only have a short period of time. I'd be able to tell more in a book about Katrina as opposed to doing a film unless it were a mini series. It's going to come together. It will be slow, but once I get that flow it will be steady. Thanks for stopping by; keep an open mind. I think I may watch Myra Breckenridge tonight. I want to watch something I haven't seen yet. Time for something new.

No comments: