Sunday, October 23, 2005

Soul Survivor

Okay, I picked this film up because I had never seen it, my horror collection was back in NOLA and there were some stars in the film that I liked. Also it was from the guy that brought us I know what you did last summer. I was expecting something unique and I guess in a way this film has a surreal, feel to it. It has great club scenes and the mind illusions and visuals are pretty cool. It's not a really bad movie, but it's not really a horror film. No chopping of heads or knives or any of that sort of thing. It's more of a thriller as to what is going to happen next. If you like Wes Bentley from American Beauty or Casey Affleck or Luke Wilson, these are the names that are tied to the film. The others are virtually unknown. One of the girls reminded me of the girl from the Sopranos, but I don't remember her name. Thanks for stopping by; keep an open mind.

No comments: