Saturday, October 8, 2005

The Corrupter and

The corruptor, stars Chow Yun Phat and Mark Wahlberg as cops going after an Asian gang. It has lots of action, killing and blood. It's your typical action cop movie with a couple of twists and turns to keep things fun. Rumble in the Bronx is filled with stunts by Asian great Jackie Chan. I never saw any of his films until I saw Rush Hour 2 with Chris Tucker. It's an entertaining story with lots of martial arts moves. His stunts are over the top and you can see where many American action films have gotten some inspiration, but certain things can't be copied. I picked up a few DVDs since I've been in Austin. I'm gonna buy two or three more and then I'll stop until I can get home and see if my collection is still in tact. Thanks for stoppin by; keep an open mind.

No comments: