Monday, October 3, 2005

Mars Attacks

I wasn't interested in seeing this film, but then I heard that Pam Grier was in the film. Well, when I saw it at a cheap price, I couldn't resist. I held on to it for a while before sitting down and watching it. Tim Burton directed the film as sort of a tribute to Ed Wood. It's a bit campy, but fun. Jack Nicholson has a dual role that is interesting. The film is filled with stars. I think this is Pam Grier's first film where she is part of an all start cast. Annette Bening, Jim Brown, Glen Close, Sarah Jessica Parker, Pierce Brosnan and Danny Devitto to name a few. Miscommunication could be the underlying message in this film. It's worth a look for a few laughs. I've added a few more films to my collection so I'll have something to watch and I can share some new reviews. Thanks for stopping by; keep an open mind.

No comments: