Thursday, April 13, 2006

The White Shadow

I watched two more episodes of the White Shadow. It was a TV show that I watched when I was in High School. The show starred Ken Howard, Thomas Carter, Timothy Van Patten and Kevin Hooks. Centered around a white pro basket ball player who's career is ended by an accident on the court. He is offered a job by a fellow friend in a high school where the kids are in need of guidance. Through basketball the coach struggles to gain the trust of the students. The two episodes I watched were fun episodes, the characters still struggle to get to know each other and deal with their fears. One episode shows the team going to a tournament and getting onto an airplane for the first time. The other episode has the team in Vegas and they lose their shirts, but learn a lesson in returning money that isn't theirs. I was going to take in a movie, but I had some things to take care of. Maybe tomorrow or over the weekend. Soon I'll be planning on returning to NOLA. Sometimes even time moves fast for me. LOL. Thanks for stopping by; keep an open mind.

No comments: