Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Cracker

I'm currently watching this series which stars Robert Pastorelli. I think that's how you spell his name. He played Murphy Brown's helper on the TV show. I'm not sure when Cracker was on TV or cable, but it is an interesting show. It's a combination of CSI and Psych 101. Pastorelli plays a psychologist hired by the police department to help get into the minds of murderers. Josh Harnett also stars along with Lee R. Emery.

I'm replacing a few of the DVDs that were taken from my home. I'm trying to organize the DVDs to which are most important. Special features will have a case to themselves. Sometimes I look at the special features, but I'm more likely to look at the disk if its on the same disc as the feature film. One day I'll just sit down and watch special feature DVDs for a month or so. I won't spend any more money on cases at the moment. I'm going to see a few of my VHS tapes and books. I need to go through my movie posters that survived and see what I want to do with them. Well, that's it for now. I continue to watch The White Shadow and Miami Vice. I watched the Ten Commandments Sunday night and last night I watched Godzilla. Thanks for stopping by; keep an open mind.

No comments: