Sunday, October 8, 2023

Fear the walking dead


 The month of October is usually reserved for scary movies. Because I like scary movies I sometimes watch them through out the year. When that happens I don't feel like watching them again within a short period of time. The scary factor isn't there. I have found some very interesting movies thanks to Amazon prime. The collector is one of my favorites. Storm Warning is interesting. It's what is called a revenge movie. Eden Lake is another interesting movie starring Michael Fassbender and Kelly Reilly from the Yellowstone series. I watched Nature's Grave because it started Jim Caviezel. His career had a shift where he appeared to be doing religious films and was not using any profanity or showing any of his body. I was surprised as the movie has him cursing a lot. The premise of the movie is quite interesting, but it takes some time to see what is going on. His upcoming film is based on a true story, Sound of Freedom about child trafficking.

I continue to try and find movies I have never seen or even heard of, but I will watch a few of the classics. The Birds, Psycho and Halloween. 

Thanks for stopping by. If you have any recommendations for horror films, let me know. Do come back again and keep an open mind.


No comments: