Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Movies 1-29-14



Second in Command - DD- Jean Claude Van Dam This is typical Jean Claude Van Dam, but I was not as impressed with this film as with some of his other films. Lots of explosions, and fight scenes, but its like a copy cat of something that has been done before and told better.



Behind Enemy Lines II - DDD - Keith David, I didn’t see the first film so I really had nothing to compare it to. Since I had seen Second in Command a few days before I figured it might be similar. I was surprised. I really enjoyed this film and it will be a part of the collection for a while. Soldiers are trapped behind enemy lines when a mission is aborted a little two late. It’s a film that makes one think.

Grandma’s Boy- DDD - Shirley Jones, Shirley Knight, Doris Roberts and Jonah Hill Laughter is the best medicine even if it is a little raunchy sometimes. This was a movie someone passed along to me so I figured I’d watch it and make a decision as to keep it or donate it. I’ll keep it a while. A thirty something tech geek ends up moving in with his grandmother after his roommate forgets to pay the rent for several months. Embarrassed by this he tells the young guys he works with that he has three female roommates. It’s a very entertaining film with a few annoying characters.





Here is my new rating system. DDDDD highly recommend. DDDD It should be watched. DDD Entertaining DD So, so if you like the stars. D Just out of curiosity watch it.
(I like all movies. Even those that most people don’t like, it makes for great conversation.)


Thanks for stopping by and keep an open mind. Become a follower while you are here.

No comments: