Saturday, May 28, 2011

Oprah's Last Show

Oprah’s last show had a personal touch to it. She talked to her audience and shared moments. She stood for the entire show. There were no guests, but there were many celebs in the Audience.

Since I don’t have cable I can’t watch OWN. The upside is that my evenings are free. I don’t have to rush home to watch Oprah at 4PM. I’ve been trying not to watch as much television, but there are some shows with useful information, The Doctors, and The Nate Berkus Show.

I also like watching the PBS channels. I happen to have three of those.

It’s weird that Oprah’s contract would end mid week. They could have completed the show on a Friday. They are now running reruns. That’s always good, I can watch those shows where I didn’t get home in time. Some of the shows are worth watching again and again.

You can’t say Oprah went out with a bang, but Oprah’s surprise spectacular was great. Beyonce gave a great performance. I was thinking Patti Labelle would come out to sing Somewhere Over The Rainbow and she did. Doing the moves only Patti can do.
There were many memorable moments.

While you’re here why not become a follower.

Thanks for stopping by, keep an open mind.

www.artbydlonzo.blogspot.com

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=54325957

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=54365247

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=58144381



Coming Up: Thoughts from an Artist Part 2, What happens next?, Cutting back, Entering contests

No comments: