Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Primal Fear

This film has a list of stars including Richard Gere, Edward Norton, Frances McDormond, Laura Linney, Maura Tierney, Andre Braugha and Jon Seda and others.

I've a;ways enjoyed this film and I usually watch some films once a year depending on the length and time that I have. Sometimes I'll watch a few movies over the weekend since I have become addcted to a few television shows. I don't do cable so I don't record anything to watch later.
From time to time I might make an acception and watch a show the nect day on the Internet if it is available.

Primal Fear is one of those investigative dramas that centers on a trial of a teenager who appears to have multiple personalities. There are lots of twists along the way.
The performances by all of the actors is great, but Edward Norton sets the bar high for himself. He's done a few films where he has given great performances, but sometimes its hard to top certain performances.
My favorite Edward Norton films are American History X, Fight Club and I like The Score.
Recently he made a film called Stone in which he acts opposite Robert DeNiro again. It'a another film with several twists and it has a surprise ending.

Thanks for stopping by, keep an open mind.

No comments: