Friday, October 14, 2016

Horror Movie Month

October is the time that's set aside for horror films. I try to watch films I've not seen in a while.

So far I've watched Scream, Scream 2, Scream 3 which stars Neve Campbell, David Arquette and Courtney Cox.
Terror Train, stars Jamie Lee Curtis and Ben Johnson, The film introduced us to D.D. Winters who would become Vanity.
 Hell Night, stars Linda Blair and Peter Barton and Vincent Van Patten,
Scream Blacula Scream,which stars Pam Grier, William Marshall, Lynn Moody and Beyonce's new step dad Richard Lawson.
John Carpenter's The Thing stars Kurt Russell and Keith David.
Hollow Man stars Kevin Bacon, Josh Brolin and Elizabeth Shue.
The Jacket stars Adrien Brody, Jennifer Jason Leigh and Kriskertofferson.

They are all interesting films in their own way.

Thanks for stopping by for this brief post. More to come once I watch all 31 films I have set aside.

No comments: