Friday, July 3, 2009

4th of July movie fest weekend

Last night I watched Shadow Hours a film which starred Balthazar Getty, Peter Weller , Peter Greene, Brad Dourif and Rebecca Gayheart. It’s about the seedy side of life and desperation to make changes and conquer boredom.

Tonight I will watch Natural Born Killers. It has been a long time since I’ve seen this film with Woody Harrelson, Juliet Lewis and Robert Downey, Jr.

Over the weekend I will do an Airport marathon. Beginning with Airport starring Dean Martin and then Airport ‘75 with Karen Black. Ending with Airport ‘77 and The Concorde ‘79.

I realize there is nothing patriotic about these films, but the selection was made based upon my mood. I'll probably watch Platoon, Casualties of War and Full Metal Jacket in a few weeks. I might even throw in Independence Day.

Hope you have a happy and safe 4th of July. Send out good Karma to our soldiers fighting the battle.

www.artbydlonzo.blogspot.com

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=54325957

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=54365247

Thanks for stopping by; keep an open mind. Come back again soon.

No comments: