Saturday, October 11, 2008

I Love Movies

This is my first entry here and I thought I'd see if I can keep it up and perhaps it will generate interest to those who enjoy film. The purpose of my blogging is to create the art of conversation which seems to be one of those lost arts.
Let me begin by listing some of my favorite films. Then it would give you an idea of whether or not we have something in common. I also must make you aware of the fact that I do love movies so there are some films I have seen that others may never get the opportunity to see or even want to see. I always see a film all the way through no matter how bad it may seem. Some times an ending can make a film great. Sometimes you realize it was a waste of time, but if you're an aspiring film maker it gives you the incentive to want to do better. My favorite films are in no particular order, just as I think of them since this entry isn't prewritten.
Lawrence of Arabia, Coffy, Cruising, Dog Day Afternoon, Less Than Zero, The Ten Commandments, Priest, Making Love, Mahagony, Lady Sings the Blues, Idlewild, The Doomed Generation, Bad Boy Bubby, School Daze, The Professional, Get on the Bus, Summer of Sam, The Pianist, The Posiedon Adventure, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, Cool Hand Luke, Fort Apache the Bronx and Basketball Diairies to name a few. Have you seen any of these films? Share your thoughts and comments. Bare with me as I learn my way around blogspot.com.
Thanks for stopping by; keep an open mind. Keep on living. What is meant to be...

No comments: