Monday, September 19, 2005

Natural Born Killers

It's been a while folks. I'm slowly getting back into the groove of watching movies. I can't go overboard and I'm only buying a few films that I wanted to add to my collection anyway. There are a few films I picked up just because it seemed interesting and the price was right. I had seen Natural Born Killers many years ago. I don't recall seeing it in the movie theater, but a friend of mine had a full theater in his home and I think that is where I watched it. Originally I wanted to see the film because Robert Downey, Jr. was in it. Now that I've watched it again I've become a fan of Woody Harrelson. I thought he was great in the People vs. Larry Flint. Juliet Lewis has a relationship with the camera and she pulls off every role she takes on. From murderess to hooker, we're glued to the screen. I really liked her in Kalifornia with Brad Pitt, but she was also good in Basketball Diaries. Check out all of the films listed, they are exceptional. Thanks for stopping by; keep an open mind.

No comments: